This online shop is using cookies to give you the best shopping experience. Thereby for example the session information or language setting are stored on your computer. Without cookies the range of the online shop's functionality is limited.
If you do not agree, please click here.
Advantages of Air Cleaner:
- disinfects and purifies the air up to 99%
- microorganisms in the air are filtered
- improves indoor air quality
A 5-fold filtration system systematically removes particles such as viruses, bacteria, germs, dust, fungal spores, feather dust, dandruff, pollen, bacilli, and odors and gases.
One of the filters additionally contains an extract of ginkgo leaves. Ginkgo is used in asthma, lung and circulatory diseases and eliminates the causes of allergies, viral infections and bacteria.
The Air Cleaner continuously generates negatively charged ions and releases them into the room together with the purified air. It can be gradually adjusted and produces up to 220,000 negatively charged ions per m3 of air. This is how pure and healthy air feels.
The Air Cleaner sucks in the room air and cleans it with a powerful 5-fold filter system. Subsequently, the integrated ionizer supplies
the cleaned air with negatively charged ions - and gives the purified and enriched air back into the room. This process is repeated continuously and with a constant high impact.
The operation is simple. The Air Cleaner works automatically, continuously, quietly and with low maintenance.
The air cleaner is the ideal and also cheap alternative to an exhaust air system.
The air passing through the Cleaner is purified cleanly and efficiently, giving you and your birds excellent air quality.
Air Cleaner Features:
- suitable for rooms up to 120 m2
- Performance: max. 328 m³ per hour
- Size: (B) 544mm x (H) 510mm x (D) 181mm
- Weight: 8.8 kg
- Noise level (dB (A)): minimum 21 at lowest power level, maximum 46 at highest power level
- adjustable to 5 different power levels
- extremely quiet at the lowest power level
- replacing filter set as needed
- easy installation and maintenance
- Stand-alone system and ready to use